All your bookmarks and favourites in one place.
You know how frustrating it is when you can't access your bookmarks or favourites:
- because you just bought a new computer;
- because you switch between browsers:- Internet Explorer, Firefox Safari or Chrome;
- because you're on your laptop and the site you're after is bookmarked on your desktop back in the office.
It drove me mad so I built this little online bookmark manager. You can use it too. It's in Beta testing at the moment. That means we think it works fine but we make no promises. Fair enough? You can get started by setting up an account by clicking on the 'Register' link at the top right of the page.
- It's private. You access your bookmarks using a username and password.
- You can have as many bookmarks as you want. You can put them all in one group if you like long lists or create as many groups as you like for quick navigation. Click on 'Add a new group' to make another group and the 'Add link' to pop a site into that group.